What we offer
Here's what we have to offer
All of the below, in person or online:
- Free initial consultations
- Free informational talks
- 2-hour workshops
- half-day workshops
- 1-day courses (can be spread out over 3-4 shorter sessions)
- 2-day courses (can be spread out over 6-8 shorter sessions)
- Click here for currently scheduled courses and workshops.
Who are our clients and what do we offer them?
- parents, grandparents and caregivers can attend courses and topic sessions, and receive coaching.
- teachers and day-care professionals can attend courses, including becoming certified by the Positive Discipline Association, and receive coaching.
- couples can attend the “Keeping the Joy in your Relationship” workshop.
I am a certified trainer in the Positive Discipline® approach, Kathleen is a Positive Discipline certified Parent Educator.
Click here to contact us.
- 3 languages: my courses and workshops are available in English, German and French. I love to travel, so contact me wherever you are!
The courses “for parents” are useful for teachers, too, as well as for childcare givers, grandparents and others who have a lot to do with young people.